Information about Dirty Pages in English
Nickname   Wachtwoord 

[nieuws] George Brannigan naar Commencal Vallnord DH team ZoekenZoeken

Plaats reactie    Dirty Pages forum index -> Nieuwsberichten reacties
Auteur Bericht
Ruben
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jan 13, 2016 9:40 pm    Onderwerp: [nieuws] George Brannigan naar Commencal Vallnord DH team Reageer met quote

George Brannigan uit Nieuw-Zeeland zal de komende twee jaar voor het Commencal Vallnord DH racing team uitkomen. Daarnaast zal het team met Rockshox en Sram onderdelen gaan rijden.

George Brannigan: “Joining the Commencal Vallnord DH racing team is hugely exciting for me, it's a fresh start with a new and cool group of people to work with. I have been welcomed to the team with open arms so it just makes me stoked to do my best with them. Having a good bike was at the top of my list for switching teams so after the first ride on the Supreme DH V4 I knew it was the right choice to make. Everything is dialled from team support to the bike, so now it’s go time!”

Max Commencal, eigenaar Commencal: “To be honest, I don’t personally know George. However, there are certain riders that transmit positive vibes, who are kind, even if you’ve never personally addressed them. George is one of those people! His riding is crazy, all out 100% and I don’t know why, but I get the impression that his personality is similar to that of Rémi's and on their SUPREME V4s that should do the job... This season, he will have the courage and commitment that will make the difference. And they both have the calibre.”

Thibaut Ruffin, Team Manager, “We are really happy to welcome George to the team. He has an engaging style that everyone loves and we are sure that the SUPREME DH V4 will enable him to exploit his potential. With Rémi, we now have two riders capable of reaching the top step of the podium, not forgetting Myriam doing it for the girls and Gaëtan in the junior category. This is undeniably the goal of the next couple of seasons and we will work hard towards achieving it.

Naast George Brannigan bestaat het Commencal Vallnord DH racing team uit Myriam Nicole, Rémi Thirion (welke beide opnieuw hebben getekend tot 2018), Gaëtan & Thibaut Ruffin en junior Gaëtan Vige. Commencal zal tot 2018 weer deel uitmaken Riding Addiction.

Martin Kirchner, Sram European MTB Marketing, “It takes a special type of athlete to be a part of the Sram Team. Commencal Vallnord DH racing team is very special that way. You feel like you’re staying with a family but at the same time they are showing great professionalism and sportsmanship. Knowing Thibaut and his teammates for a long time now, I can say they are making a step forward every year and I´m very confident that the team will carry some good momentum from last year’s Worlds at their home in Andorra, into the next season. It’s going to be an awesome year!”

Naast Rockshox en Sram zal het team gaan rijden met Spank Spike Race 33 en 28 wielen en deelnemen in de productontwikkeling van Spank.

Het team gaat eerst een aantal dagen naar Californie voor een teamcamp om zich klaar te maken voor de eerste wereldbeker wedstrijd in Lourdes.

Foto’s: Comencal & Jay French - Freeride New Zealand (George Brannigan)
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
aappii

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jan 15, 2016 5:44 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

en dat onze Anneke Beerten, Sam Dale en Wyn Masters naar GT gaan om het meest gekke team van de UCI DH cups te vormen is geen nieuws?!
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats reactie    Dirty Pages forum index -> Nieuwsberichten reacties
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: