Information about Dirty Pages in English
Nickname   Wachtwoord 

[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams ZoekenZoeken

Plaats reactie    Dirty Pages forum index -> Overige wedstrijden Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 3:27 pm    Onderwerp: [SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Hi guys - it is about time for a International Friendly Singlespeed Battle

[size=12]Nederland - Deutschland[/size]

Easy Rules

[list]
[*]Members Only - Dirty Pages, Singlespeedforum or IBC
[*]Best 5 Dutchies and the best 5 Germs plus the best girls (if there is any!)
[*]Team Captains JJ and Phaty - because I can
[/list]

Highest Ranking gets 10 points until 1 point down to the 10th
Girls will be count according which Team is the smallest! If you have one girl and we have two sure enough only one girl will count! If you have none (I know we have one!) we forget about it ... so make sure one chicka is in the team or just dress up Jeroen in a Tutu! He rides a gay bike anyway ... ! ;D

We will have to find a trophy - we will try to battle it out every year now!

Are you man enough to accept the Challenge?

phaty
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
Hubert !

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 5:44 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Phaty,

We at least have one girl !
Do you race yourself, next weekend ? Dressed up like a girl or just "normal" ? ;D
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail MSN messenger Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 5:48 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Hubert ! schreef:

Phaty,

Do you race yourself, next weekend ? Dressed up like a girl or just "normal" ? ;D

I will "race" myself - one lap I hope - on a Cyclocross Bike sure enough wearing the Kilt ... !
So do I count as a girl that way?

phaty

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
Hubert !

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 6:06 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

phatlizard schreef:

[
Hubert ! schreef:

Phaty,

I will "race" myself - one lap I hope - on a Cyclocross Bike sure enough wearing the Kilt ... !
So do I count as a girl that way?

phaty

For me defenitely not, but that"s personal I think.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail MSN messenger Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 6:17 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

She will be there ...

Naar boven
Exar

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 7:53 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

I"ll have to remember to pick up my dutch national team jersey this week...

Watch out for the orange fury:
Naar boven
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 8:07 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

I think we will have to add another rule - no shaved legs ... !
Naar boven
Exar

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 8:09 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

The best I can give you is one week worth of hair...

Wait a sec, since when do the Germans decide on the rules?

P.S. A 10 am start?!? SHIT!
Naar boven
DeKerfs

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 8:22 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

phatlizard schreef:

I think we will have to add another rule - no shaved legs ... !

We will add one more:

We don"t race over a certain number of laps/length, but over a certain minimum revolutions of the wheel. This will enable the advantage bigwheelers seem to have (so they say themselves).

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail AIM naam Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 9:26 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Exar schreef:

Wait a sec, since when do the Germans decide on the rules?

You didn"t meet me before, did you ... ? ;D

phaty
Naar boven
JJ
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 9:42 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

He didn"t ;D
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
JJ
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 9:43 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

And off course we do accept this challenge.

And once again we are going to beat you guys Cool

Only 5 days left...

JJ
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 9:52 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

JJ schreef:

And off course we do accept this challenge.

And once again we are going to beat you guys Cool

Only 5 days left...

JJ

If you guys planning to beat us with riders wearing Rabobank Jerseys I will kick your butts all over the place ... !

Naar boven
Rigard

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 05, 2005 10:17 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Great, I can put my orange grips back on my bike.

Only on the bike for special occassions...

R.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage MSN messenger Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
Exar

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 9:03 am    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Doh! That"s no Rabobank jersey! Anywayz, if you believe it is, try to deal with it the German way: show up in a T-mobile "Der Jan Original" jersey.
Naar boven
Kathrin

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 9:20 am    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

ich glaub, mein oranges Trikot bleibt das Wochenende wohl besser zu Hause Very happy

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 10:53 am    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Exar schreef:

Doh! That"s no Rabobank jersey! Anywayz, if you believe it is, try to deal with it the German way: show up in a T-mobile "Der Jan Original" jersey.

Now I know that you never met me before! Most likely I will wear oranje!
By the way it is called "Das Jan Orginal" but I won"t hold that against you ....
JJ will you bring your Doping-Test-Kit with you? Or was it Jeroens?
Setzer your Orange Grips are very stylish they should stay on the bike forever.
Wait a second, me on a Cyclocrosser does that mean Cloxxki and I are the only 29ers in the race ... !? Dang it
We just heard that Alex who won Arnhem last year won"t make it this year he is sick. So maybe one of you poor fifuckers has a chance to win and get the beer shower from me.
I will use dutch beer for the shower this year - and we will drink the German beer!

JJ I hope you don"t plan another race there next year ... not sure if they want us back!

;D
Naar boven
Exar

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 10:57 am    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Hubert is going to ride on his pimped out 29" Rig, and I believe one of his co-workers is also participating on a somewhat more standard Rig. This is going to be the ultimate Cloxxki race: usually he is the only one on big wheels, now all of the sudden half of the crowd is like-minded.
Naar boven
Hubert !

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 11:22 am    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Me + two colleagues are racing bigwheeled RIGs next weekend, so beware Wink
Are cyclocrossers also allowed to race the EC ? Or else Phaty can rent my other, almost completed 29er Very happy "Special price for you"
Naar boven
Steelboy

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 12:00 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Everything is allowed as long as it has no engine....
Naar boven
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 12:01 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Hubert ! schreef:

Me + two colleagues are racing bigwheeled RIGs next weekend

You are such a Fashion Victim!!!!

[
Hubert ! schreef:

Are cyclocrossers also allowed to race the EC?

Not sure maybe we should ask the UCI ... or maybe not ... !

[
Hubert ! schreef:

Or else Phaty can rent my other, almost completed 29er Very happy "Special price for you"

DJs Rig in Berlin didn"t even stand the test of a 4WD rolling over it - so do you think it would survive me ... I doubt it.

I still can"t believe you all gave in to Cloxxkis lies and made up techno-wisdom and put your wannabefitfucker asses on 29ers ... Is there not a little bit of pride left in the grand dutch nation???

phaty

Naar boven
Rigard

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 4:31 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

phatlizard schreef:

[
Hubert ! schreef:

The question really is would you want go down the (long) stairs on a cyclo crosser.

R.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage MSN messenger Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 4:33 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Setzer schreef:

[
phatlizard schreef:

[
Hubert ! schreef:

The question really is would you want go down the (long) stairs on a cyclo crosser.

R.

Let"s stay realistic - I will walk the whole fucking course anyway ... Promised! ;D
Naar boven
Cloxxki

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jun 06, 2005 11:49 pm    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

The second lap will feature the staircase, before when it was par tof the first loop also, it was a mess. Better not walk that one, you"re risking other riders coming up behind you. And stopping and overtaking are no real options there...
I hope I"ll be able to race properly. The astma that came the week after the past 2 Arnhem events, has already kicked in this year. If I make it, it will be for kicks only, and trying that hyped offroad SS thing again. It"s been months, so I better not be part of the dutch team. :-[

Hubert"s spare bike is more likely to kick your ass than the other way around, it"s not a second Rig, that"s for sure. One hint : prepare to be spankde by a primate.

I"ll try to arrange for a second girl in the Dutch team. Cuter than your Heidi, and probably faster anyway, though a SS virgin (just like the other).
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht MSN messenger Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 07, 2005 6:46 am    Onderwerp: Re:[SSEC2005] The Battle of the Forums aka National Teams Reageer met quote

Thanks for bringing more Virgins Cloxxki!

Will there ever be a race that you don"t have about 20 different excuses for not performing on your best level? I start to think that has to be because your bike is too big - now that is the best excuse anyway!

By the way nobody is racing for their country - we simply check the finisher list and pick out the top 5 of both countries plus the girls. We try to have a second girl there as well - not a virgin!

phaty

Naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats reactie    Dirty Pages forum index -> Overige wedstrijden Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 2

Ga naar: