Information about Dirty Pages in English
Nickname   Wachtwoord 

Re:News SSEM 2005 ? ZoekenZoeken

Plaats reactie    Dirty Pages forum index -> Overige wedstrijden
Auteur Bericht
cibi

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Mrt 04, 2005 10:12 pm    Onderwerp: News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Hello to the frozen dutch crew !

Any news about the EM and the course,is it still so difficult to find s. th. ?
Some german guys started to believe that it won"t take place...

Here some pics to remember Arnheim 2004 :

Keep on rockin"

cibi
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
JJ
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mrt 05, 2005 2:00 am    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Hey Cibi, we are lobbying really hard now to be able to do the race on a really non Dutch course, but we don"t have a "Yes" yet. So I guess you guys have to wait a little more...

For us it"s hard to set a date and then find a course which is available that day/weekend.

The EM will happen, so give me the names of those faithless Germans and I will kick their asses when they get here!!

We are no Germans, being organized is not our strongest skill, so relax,have a beer and be prepared Wink

JJ and the frozen Dutchies
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
Batemann

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mrt 05, 2005 10:07 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Hello JJ,

here is one of the faithless germans...

If you have any difficulties in getting a course just let`s go to the Arnheim Campsite of last year and we will do it there....

Or we leave out that bullsit and go straight to the bar...

More beers than gears...

Batemann

PS: please visit www.eingangrad.de/wbb I sent you a message there....
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
Steelboy

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mrt 05, 2005 10:58 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

No worries guys... JJ and I have everything under control....
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
JJ
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mrt 05, 2005 11:17 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Do we Wink
Naar boven
DeKerfs

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Mrt 06, 2005 3:02 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Vooral Steelboy jah...
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail AIM naam Bekijk de bikes van deze gebruiker
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Mrt 17, 2005 7:44 am    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Yeeehaaaa Arnheim rocks!

I created a SSEC2005-Forum and I also talked nice about you guys on the phatblog - keep us updated JJ - the more you talk to people the more will come! You have our 200% support!

For those of you who like Nightriding (naked if necessary!) check out Schlaflos im Sattel on the 6th of August - 9 hour team ride through the night and the German Singlespeed Champs a few hours before that crazyness.

phaty

P.S.: Who ever created this forum - do you really hate Mac-Users that much that you don"t allow Safari browsers to sneak in here? ... Good Lord! ;D
Naar boven
Steelboy

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Mrt 17, 2005 8:21 am    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Problems with Safari? I use an Apple aswell, but have no problems....
Naar boven
phatlizard

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Mrt 17, 2005 7:10 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Steelboy schreef:

Problems with Safari? I use an Apple aswell, but have no problems....

It didn"t work with Tiger - now with Panther it does - thanks for reminding me to try again ... ! ;D

Aaaaaaaaaaarnheiiiiiiiiiimmmmm ... !

Again it will be my birthday party and this year I hope to see more of you guys at the camping ground! Who ever doesn"t show up for a beer (or a tea for crying out loud!) is fucking disqualified ... !!!!

phaty
P.S.: Will the dutch chicks like my kilt? Or is that too gay??? Oh whatever ...
Naar boven
JJ
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Mrt 17, 2005 8:43 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

The Dutch chicks will dig your kilt big time, remember, the girls here in Holland are much more used to kinky Big Boys as they do in your part of Germany ;D

Like Berlin, I would say Wink

And they will come to wherever we will stay, Some of them still can"t sleep some times when they think back on what they missed last year!

JJ
Naar boven
Nightfire

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mrt 19, 2005 10:05 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

I have just seen the date. (10th/11th June) Same day as the SSUK champs in Wales Sad

P::..
Naar boven
JJ
Forumbeheerder

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Mrt 20, 2005 10:41 pm    Onderwerp: Re:News SSEM 2005 ? Reageer met quote

Yeah, that"s a bummer, but even the English guys did not know that date...

Example of bad communication....

JJ :"(
Naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats reactie    Dirty Pages forum index -> Overige wedstrijden
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: